Monday, January 26, 2009

More Powerpoint Tips

I just finished the class readings for tomorrow and, once again, they provided a list of what you should do when creating a PowerPoint and/or giving a presentation using PowerPoint.
I must say, if this information is not engraved into my brain by now... it never will be.

The most memorable of today's tips came from Douglas Kennedy (I'm pretty positive that was the author's name). Kennedy said that one of the most important things to do is to always remember adding a conclusion slide. This task seems simple enough, but I realize is most of the time overlooked.

Luckily, my project partner Lauren and I have already factored in a conclusion slide as part of our required ten. We may just be one step ahead of the game in this expert's eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment