Saturday, January 31, 2009

Busy Busy Bees

Oh my word have things been crazy for only the third week of semester! There has just been so much to do and plan for and now all of a sudden I have a new class to consider and there's homework and events to attend. College can really creep up on you after a Christmas vacay rut of laziness ;)

Well, anyway, the presentation went really really well and we covered everything we needed to, I'm pretty sure and it looked great and I am proud of it. As for the rest of them, they were great too. Some more memorable than others, of course. I really enjoyed the presentations on 4chan.org and PerezHilton.com, mainly I liked Perez because I read the site everyday and knew everything they were talking about.

Some no-no's I noticed on a few of the powerpoints was graphic repetition. Beyond that, however, everyone in the class did a great job, and I"m sure ours was not without fault!

On to happier topics, I'm still in the works for deciding my final project base. I have received a response from Mr. Fuentes with the International Volunteer Association on campus and it's looking like he would really love my to do some work on a site which I think would be really great and beneficial, so I'm probably going to take him up on that and set up a meeting sometime this week, but I would like to hear back form my abroad coordinator as well just to make sure it's all a go and there will be no hard feelings. I'll keep you posted!

P.S. I am really hoping to get into this six-week Movie Marketing course. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment