Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!!

Well, it just so happens that I love football and consequently watch the SuperBowl every year. Plus, I am an advertising major and therefore it has a special significance in that sense, too.

This year, the outcome did not matter all that much to me because my team is the Packers (I now add the Jets to that as well), so whether the Steelers or Cardinals won was of no special importance to me.

On to commercials, this year they were actually pretty good across the board. One that stood out the most to me was hulu.com because the commercial was really funny... then it got a tad weird. Haha. Anyway, it intrigued me so I decided to check out the site and it is really cool. Basically it contains full, high definition episodes of great shows as well as movies of pretty high quality :)

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment