Monday, June 6, 2011

StyleWatch: 2011 MTV Movie Awards

Award shows are simply my absolute favorite and since I no longer am an Michigan State University student and, therefore, no longer hold my position with MSU's VIM Magazine, I have chosen to continue blogging about award show fashion for my own amusement. Below are my top two picks of ladies and gentlemen from this summer's MTV Movie Awards.

Ladies

Emma Stone is now officially back to her ginger roots (yay!) and totally owning them in this gorgeous, lace Bottega Veneta dress. Not to mention her burnt orange accessories complement her dress (and new hair) beautifully, as do the awesome, chunky, copper Brian Atwood heels.

I seriously cannot help but be all over Ms. Selena Gomez's (or Ms. Justin Bieber's? - ha, kidding) amazing style. She always manages to look incredibly grown up and impeccably well dressed. For this past weekend's event she wore a Giambattista Valli skirt and top with some fabulous neutral Casadei heels. Those earrings, that Cecelia clutch, the extensions: A+ all around.

Gents

I may not know who or what Ryan Reynolds was wearing at the award show but I do know something: He looked the epitome of sexy. I don't know that I have ever seen a man pull of a cardigan more beautifully. I mean, he's pretty easy on the eyes anyway, but this is a definite fashion win.

Finally, Best Villian winner for the evening Tom Felton managed to look casual chic in his mock-suit and loafers. Those Brits from Harry Potter sure know how to dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment