Friday, June 24, 2011

Ode to the '90s

When good ol' Biebs himself chose to dawn a vintage Saved By the Bell tee, displaying the lovely Kelly Kapowski (played by Tiffani Amber Thiessen), at the 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards in Canada last weekend, all I could think was: Huh? Almost immediately after my initial shock, however, I was thrilled because Saved By the Bell is one of my all time faves, that in retrospect is both completely ridiculous and insanely awesome (all the while managing to pass the time while I'm at home sick beautifully).

Obviously touched by the homage to her character, Thiessen, less than one week later, wore a Bieber shirt to the New York screening of Jen Aniston's new flick Horrible Bosses. What goes around comes around and all I can say is: Yesss.

For some fab Bayside Tigers gear check out the NBC-Universal store.
For more sweet vintage graphic tees check out Alloy or Delia's.
And, finally, for the best Saved By the Bell tribute ever, click HERE (hint: LOLSlater).

No comments:

Post a Comment