Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Love Affair with Type

If you kept up with my blog at all about a year ago, you most likely already know that I am gaga for awesome typographic works. Though an incredibly simple example, the latest poster campaign for the upcoming comedy movie Horrible Bosses makes such wonderful use of a bold typeface, adding in pops of color that really make the design of each (and especially the message) stand out.

Feel free to share your thoughts on the images and as a side note, I really want to see this movie and can proudly say I have never had too horrible of an experience with a superior though now, in saying that, I feel karma may be rearing to kick my hind quarters in that department.



Bonus: Check out an amazing kinetic typography piece (to "Help!" by The Beatles) from an ad agency below.

No comments:

Post a Comment