Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Life Through Photos

(below) Me as a child, posin' like always.






(below right) With my big sisters (Christmas 2009).











(below left) Dancing with my dad at my cousin Nick's wedding, summer 2010.










(below right) My friend Gretchen and me goofing around at Winter Carnival 2009, an awesome festival held in my hometown of Houghton, Mich. each winter by Michigan Technological University (where my dad works).











(left) Participants in Take the Walk an event I coordinated while a member of IVAC's eboard in 2010 to raise money for children in Africa.






(right) With U.P. and MSU legend, coach Tom Izzo, at the Izzone Campout my sophomore year.







(above left) A picture from my study abroad experience, in Greece, during summer 2010; this is me with a fellow classmate in Santorini. (below left) That same summer, I traveled to Italy for ten days, following the program, with three other students. Simply incredible.




















(right) With fellow Traverse City Film Festival 2009 (TCFF) interns, where we had some of the best times of our lives.













(right) Side note: This is not me. This is my celebrity look-a-like. During my TCFF internship, I could not seem to get around the festival (and other places subsequently) without being told I "look like Juno." Go figure.





(left) "A friendship divided." Pictured here is me with my best friend while we were tailgated for the 2010 MSU vs. U-M football matchup - gotta represent my Spartans, even when in Wolverine land.





(right) Images from a few different shoots that I either helped organized or styled - or both - for the VIM Magazine fall 2010 issue.
















(left) Me with the VIM magazine creative and beauty directors, respectively, at our first launch party to support our debut issue (held at The Post Bar in East Lansing, Mich.).




(right) The cover of VIM Magazine's first-ever issue, released Nov. 1, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment