Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Been A While

I realize it has been quite a while since my last post and I really am truly awful at updating this thing, but I can promise you I have been hard at work on many of my career goals, though where to go from here remains a tricky thought.

One thing I would like to point out (if you like my opinion on things) is that I have been doing all of the entertainment reviews at http://vimmagazine.blogspot.com since the beginning of summer, in addition to many other blogposts for the magazine.

Work has been extremely slow on my portfolio site but I should have some much needed time to work on it come winter break from school, so get ready. ;)

In other accomplishments, the first issue of VIM Magazine is out and I have been doing tons of work at my internship with RHSMC, one of my main jobs is updating our construction log (I get to actually dabble in taking photographs!), as well as on other extracurricular projects at MSU, like IVAC and VIM.

I look forward to sharing everything with you in more depth via my portfolio, pending link of http://www.msu.edu/~drakeemi.

No comments:

Post a Comment