Monday, April 13, 2009

Learn to Write

The readings for tomorrow's class are specifically targeted and focusing the copy of your website on the needs and wants of users because ultimately they should have the power of influencing content, seeing as they are the reason a site thrives.

It's important to get user feedback always and to test ideas on potential users so that you know where your mistakes lay and also know how to fix them, focusing on the simplest way possible.

Beyond this, I had quite the weekend.

My storage space through the MSU computer system, the AFS space, is basically all full and all I needed to do was work as much as possible on my site, which I did attempt but it was a struggle! Also, the work that I did do will not show up on the Internet and I cannot figure out why :( I have many questions to ask tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment