Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Final Thoughts

I think every element of this course has been crucial to helping my understanding. The best part to me is the fact that we get to create our own sites for the final project because not only is that an exciting thing to work on, but it is so relevant to my future.

To be honest, this has been my first college course that has got me really excited about what I have planned to do with my life. Up until now I had been questioning it, but I know that I've made a good decision and I'm excited to pursue it.

Along similar lines, this Web authoring class, coupled with a Movie Marketing class that I am also in, has made me consider switching to the Digital Technology track in professional writing because it seems that this skill set is just SO relevant and amazing for the field that I am entering and I think it could put me on a very nice competitive ground.

So basically, everything was crucial to my learning and understanding. And I think that it will all help me in the future and I am grateful for having fallen into this course! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear it! And that you are thinking of what will be most beneficial to your future plans. I think switching may be a good idea - try another of the Digital Technology courses to know for sure. That's why we encourage you to take various courses in order to discover what you really like the most.

    ReplyDelete