Monday, March 2, 2009

A little less confused.

The readings for tomorrow tie in with the ones from last Thursday and I believe I have put together they're necessity.

A lot of the information that I have discovered in most of these readings on specific brands and their reports on how to keep identity is much of what I am taught in every advertising class that I have been taking here. Brand is important and must be memorable, yet not too fancy. It also must be replicated easily and displayed everywhere that you can fit it and on all documents, etc.

Now, my question is, what does this have to do with Web authoring?

I think I have figured out the answer to this. That answer is that with every website you make you want it to stand out to the audience and sell itself to them. Therefore you must have specific repeating elements so that each individual page remains consistent with the rest of the site and allows it to all string together.

I'll have to see in class if my analysis is correct... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment