Thursday, March 19, 2009

Completely Confused

Well, well, well. Today class was canceled so I decided to finish my other homework and then move on to working on Module 4 and start creating the CSS template & HTML for my website's home page.

Let me tell you, it is hard. I have basically no idea what I am doing or where to even begin (even though I did).

I therefore decided to use the "Helpful Design Resources" area from our Angel page and steal some basic things from different web pages that appeared similar to the idea of what I wanted for my site. I don't know at the moment whether or not I have been all that successful because I still need to create the full HTML code...

ay ay ay

I really need to learn more about this or I will go crazy, when I read I think I understand it... and then I try ;) Haha.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I know. I did not want to cancel class, but, so it goes. We will work on this in tomorrow's class as well as Thursday and hopefully answer these issues you facing to end the frustration. With any luck, you will feel more confident before the week is out!

    ReplyDelete