Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Frustrated and Doing HW... maybe not such a good combo ;)

Right now I am exhausted and wrapping up my WRA readings for class tomorrow.

Unfortunately, all I can think about right now is how much I am worried about Module 2 because I honestly have just about no idea how to go about starting that assignment... even though there are questions and such for it because I am SO confused. I only know about 10 different code things and what they mean, and I'm not sure how to find what makes up what or where to even begin.

I also am unsure how comparing the two will get me any closer to figuring things out. Any thoughts on this? I sure hope that class tomorrow enlightens me some more because I need to finish this assignment either sometime tomorrow or on Thursday because I have basically no other time to do it. Ew.

Crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment