Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Class today :)

In our class today we got to choose an article from our readings to create a visual on. Lauren and I chose to do the "Principles of Design" article from the Digital Web Magazine and it was a lot of fun!

We decided to do it in InDesign and play around with the program so we made a fake newspaper front page and I think it turned out really well and was just a tad funky, haha.

The main headline was "5 Things to Improve Your Site" and we proceeded to talk about the important design components for every project, which are: unity, proportion, dominance, rhythm, and balance. -- I believe, though that was off the top of my head -- All of this was of course according to the author of the original "Web magazine."

Anyway, I just wanted to share that. Now it's off to work on some readings and Module 2. Thanks to some help from my professor, I am way less confused! :)

P.S. I could just burst I'm so happy about the lovely weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment