Thursday, January 15, 2009

NYLON

Okay, so I just finished the Website Analysis assignment.
My group has chosen to analyze NYLON magazine's site and let me tell you, it is honestly a really cool one :) -- if you're interested the URL is --> http://www.nylonmag.com.

Anyway, based on my analysis I have come to the conclusion that the site is very fun and modern, yet simple and easy to navigate. They have a horizontal navigation bar as well as a search bar which works great for their purpose. I also learned that it is not only targeted to fashion-oriented women, but to men as well, seeing as their is a whole other magazine by the name of NYLON guys.
The site also has a section titled "nylon tv" that has interviews with some cool bands and things of that nature. The color scheme is very simple greys, blacks and an accent of yellow, but it really serves it's purpose because it draws the most attention to the lettering and graphics.

Well, that's all I really have to say since I just wrote a whole assignment on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment