Monday, August 22, 2011

Tumblr Fever is Spreading . . .

. . . through me ;)

Okay so I have, over the years, fallen in love with many a Tumblr. Since some have become part of my (semi-) daily, online routine I thought I'd share my top five with you. Check them out below!

1. LOLSlater
A glorious Tumblr dedicated to following the seasons of Saved By the Bell (with the exceptions of Good Morning, Miss Bliss and The College Years), while sarcastically commenting on all that went down throughout the series. The author often pays special attention to the pleats in the character of A.C. Slater's (played by Mario Lopez) jeans.

2. Scandybars
This decadent Tumblr displays pictures of candy bars (and sometimes just candy in general) after they have been cut in half and scanned. Sometimes the outcome is a little gross looking but nevertheless, I find myself craving chocolate after perusing its contents.

3. CoverSpy
Perhaps one of my most favorite Tumblrs, CoverSpy teaches readers how to judge the reader of a book by the book's cover (based in NYC). You gotta love the innuendos.











4. Dads are the Original Hipsters
Another funny Tumblr, you must be sensing a theme, Dads are the Original Hipsters posts information on just that and explains why your dad (or someone else's) is cooler than you . . . and always will be. As a daddy's girl, I can totally relate and probably find this even funnier as a result.

5. FUCK YOU YELPER
I cannot describe this much better than the site itself does so what follows is the author's description: An exploration of the douchebaggery idiots commit when enabled with an Internet connection, enough money for a meal, and a sense of entitlement.

No comments:

Post a Comment