Monday, July 11, 2011

I Just Watched: Horrible Bosses

I have been lucky enough to not yet have had a "horrible boss," especially to the extent of those in this film, but even if you know or have met "horrible people" this flick is a riot. The most obvious and fabulous thing in Horrible Bosses is Jennifer Aniston's stepping out of her "norm" and playing the sex-crazed, offensive boss Dr. Julia Harris, D.D.S. I also loved the use of type during the voice overs at the beginning and end, it truly added a nice effect (and made the judgments even funnier). All in all, Bosses may be the best disaster comedy I have ever seen (I feel like I've seen a lot of those), and the cast is unbelievable.
Best on-screen moment: Dale's (Charlie Day) wonderful telling off of his boss Julia at the film's end OR Dean 'MF' Jones' (Jamie Foxx) insight into why the three guys should not have paid him.

No comments:

Post a Comment