Friday, February 18, 2011

Personal Identity

Figuring out how to best market yourself within the job market is a difficult task and something all of us soon-to-be college graduates struggle with throughout our final semesters.

I came up with my ultimate identity sometime last year and am continuously working to make it stick and adjust certain things so that people can really see "me" when they look through all my stuff.

Per a suggestion from a colleague I have revamped my "header" recently and want to share the outcome with all of you. Nothing major just a font change but it is crazy how much a simple change in typography can really convey a whole new message.

Let me know your comparative thoughts. I've decided the former seemed slightly more youthful and the new, revamped one is somewhat more mature. Maybe I just think about it too much ;)

Old




New

No comments:

Post a Comment