Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AMAZING Website

Tomorrow in my CAS 291, Special Topics: Movie Marketing class we will be talking to Craig Murray, owner/founder of various entertainment marketing production companies in the CA area and have been advised to look at his website... and it is one of THE COOLEST I have EVER seen, and I, therefore, had to share it with the Web authoring world via my blog:

CMP

Look at it.
And then tell me you do not think it is fabulous.
It may not be up to all standards, but it is COOL.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, very nice page indeed. Did you get to ask any questions? Speak to him at all? Sounds like a fun class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we did! He was so cool and we talked about his website a bit. I'm definitely going to try to intern at one of his companies in LA because he would be so fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I hope you get the opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete